This seemed to be a long term plan as their announcement simply gave a vague date of 2019 for these updates. However, the company has gotten to the point where they are ready to announce the open beta Android Pie update for the ZenFone Max Pro M1.
It’s very easy to install once you have all the components in place. Answer – You can download the img file from the official twrp.me website. Answer – By using the twrp official application you can install recovery without using a PC.
The tool supports all the Asus Android smartphones including the new phones. Yes, both are different flash tools but for phones from the same OEM “Asus”. Asus Zenfone Flash tool supports all the Zenfone series whereas the Asus tool support some Zenfone and other Asus phones. You can directly download all versions of the Asus flash tool & Asus zenfone flash tool from YTECHB. Now it received Official Pie 9.0 version from Asus. But, If you have a rooted mobile with TWRP Installed, you stock ROM can use this method to flash Lineage OS 16.0 Pie 9.0 ROM.
Reports in January 2023 say that LMC 8.4 and BSG 8.1 work on this phone. Both versions support configs, so follow the link to the configs on each download page to see if there’s a config for this phone.
- However, before continuing, let me differentiate between a USB driver and an ADB driver.
- If you do not like the firmware installed by the device manufacturer on your Android device, you are free to replace it with your own custom firmware.
- But, If you have a rooted mobile with TWRP Installed, you can use this method to flash Lineage OS 16.0 Pie 9.0 ROM.
- Here’s our team comes to solve this problem and sort all helpful questions related to twrp recovery.
- Once it is complete, press the ‘Reboot System’ button.
Make sure you have correctly installed Max Pro M1 Driver on your computer. If not, please download it from our USB Driver Section below and install it correctly. Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device.